Esab A60 Sentinel Cypher Special Edition 1/1000
Sentinel A60 welding helmet is taking your welding to the next level with a huge panoramic view and perfect 1/1/1/1 EN optical clarity. Now you’ll have an even wider view of the weld pool without any distortion.
The reengineered auto-darkening filter (ADF) features a new OpTCS™ broad-spectrum light control technology from ESAB. This delivers an enhanced True Color view with reduced eye fatigue for the most demanding days on the job. New 0.5 increment shade adjustments give you more precise control of your view.
The signature shell design of Sentinel, fully-adjustable Halo™ headgear, and external grind mode button complete the most comfortable, highest performance helmet ESAB has ever produced.
- ADF viewing area: 118 x 71 mm (4.65 x 2.80 in.) and intuitive internal ADF controls including sensitivity and delay
- Shade range: DIN 3/5–13, adjustable in 0.5 increments and ADF a shade lock setting
- ESAB OpTCS True Color Lens Technology
- On-board memory for up to 9 settings
- Arc sensors: 4
- Fast switching time of 0.08 millisecond
- Replaceable CR2450 battery
- Low battery, grind mode and shade lock Leds
- A60 Brochure
- A60 Fact Sheet