The X8 MIG Welder covers it all, from synergic and pulsed MIG/MAG and stick (MMA) welding to MIG brazing, cladding, and gouging. The intelligent equipment provides you with extremely precise control of the arc, high-duty welding performance up to 600 A, and native connectivity with WeldEye welding management software. Supreme usability based on actual user needs is engineered in every aspect of the power source, wire feeder, welding guns, user interface, and other components.
Developed, designed and manufactured in Finland, the X8 MIG Welder introduces the digital WPS (dWPS) function, which improves quality control and renders the printed WPS unnecessary. With an upgradeable power source, a multi-voltage power supply option, and the wide range of Kemppi application software available, the X8 MIG Welder adapts easily to any welding environment and meets even the most extreme expectations of industrial welding.
- Best arc characteristics for high performance austenitic stainless steels, aluminums and advanced high-strength steels
- Precisely controlled, upgradeable welding current up to 600 A
- Digital WPS feature allows the welder to quickly and easily access the WPSs
- Innovatively designed wire feeder ensures safe and ergonomic loading of filler wire spool
- Well-balanced welding guns with a detachable handle make welding more comfortable
- Wire feeder and welding gun lighting enable working in dimly lit conditions
- Tool-free coolant filling with an integrated cooling unit
- Includes a fleet management service free of charge
- Native connectivity to WeldEye software modules Welding Procedure and Qualification Management, Welding Quality Management and Welding Production Analysis
- X8 Power Source 400Provides 400 A with 60% duty cycle. Can be ordered with or without X8 Cooler. Control Pad and Wire Feeder Rotating Plate always included with the power source.
- X8 Wire FeederErgonomically designed wire feeder suitable for all applications. Fast gun connection and disconnection, cabinet lights and reliable wire feeding. Easy to use, maintain and assemble.
SoftwareWiseFusionA welding function that ensures consistent weld quality in all positions by automatically regulating arc length. Creates and maintains an optimal short-circuit characteristic in pulsed MIG/MAG and spray-arc welding.View moreWiseSteelA welding function especially designed to tackle the challenges of globular transfer. WiseSteel alternates short arc transfer with spray transfer, which produces sound welds characterized by a regular fish-scale pattern.View moreWisePenetration+A welding function for synergic and pulsed MIG/MAG welding that ensures weld penetration regardless of variation in the contact-tip-to-work distance. Keeps the welding power stabilized in all situations.View moreWiseRoot+Optimized short arc process for productive root pass welding. Excellent weld quality through control of arc voltage and timing of filler metal droplet transfer. Gives higher speed than MMA, TIG or MIG/MAG short arc welding.View moreWiseThin+Optimized short arc process suitable for welding sheet metals and thicker plates in position welding, even in case of wider gaps and gap variations. Produces a spatterless arc with precise digital control.