Inelco Ultima-Tig-Cut Tungsten Grinder 110VoltKey Features
- Tungsten grinder and cutter all in one device.
- The Ultimate in Tungsten Grinding Technology
- Safe and effective cutting of the electrode without splitting.
- Long lasting Diamond Super Abrasive grinding discs
- Eco friendly collection of toxic dust particles
- Fully enclosed Grinding chamber means there is no dust exposure to the operator thus eliminating the need for extraction
- Perfect grinding for accurate angles
- A combined electrode length gauge and locking device, ensuring minimal removal of electrode during grinding(0.3mm)
- Polished angle surface for improved arc striking and arc stability
- Longer electrode life between regrinds
- Ergonomic design and easy to use
- Capable of grinding electrodes up to 4mm
- Can grind and cut electrodes as short as 8mm in length (special electrode clamp required)
- Available in 110 Volt or 230 Volt
- Powerful 380W motor producing 8500 RPM
The Inelco Ultima-Tig-Cut combines the standard grinding unit on the front of the machine with a tungsten cutting module on the rear. The tungstens can be ground in the usual way and then cut to a precise length, safely and quickly without splitting the electrode. The grinder demonstrates an eco-friendly way to grind and cut perfect, accurate and repeatable angles on tungsten electrodes.
The Ultima-Tig-Cut is constructed with a unique, fully enclosed grinding and cutting chamber with dual dust disposal containers. This enables the machine to automatically collect all toxic dust particles, giving a healthy dust free environment for the operator and eliminating the need for separate extraction systems. The sealed container can be disposed of into landfill or returned to BH Tungsten Grinders Ltd (in accordance with HSE OC 564/6 REV).
Cold wet grinding combined with the diamond wheels high grinding speed ensures that the tungsten electrode always has a polished and even surface.
With the Ultima-Tig-Cut you will achieve the exact angle that you require. A special locking device positions the electrode precisely resulting in minimum waste. The grinding operation is carried out in the correct longitudinal direction along the electrode. A precise angle is not only important to the quality of the welding seams, but it also increases the number of re-ignitions between grinding, thus prolonging the electrode life.
The Ultima-Tig-Cut is easy to use. Place the electrode in the electrode holder. Adjust the pointer to the required grinding angle and insert the tungsten electrode into the combined stick-out and locking device. After the grinding has taken place you can, if needed, flatten the tip by placing the electrode clamp in the 90 degree position.
The electrode can then be cut tot he reuqired length using the cutter module on the rer of the machine. Eelctrodes as short as 8mm are possible without splitting the electrode.
Due to the use of an electrode holder, the Ultima-Tig is able to grind electrodes as short as 15mm with a standard electrode clamp, and 8mm with a special electrode clamp. The use of the electrode holder also ensures a precise and concentric tip every time.
The Ultima-Tig-Cut is available in 230V and 110V and comes complete with a 2 metre cable, 250ml bottle of grinding liquid, diamond super abrasive wheel, electrode grining clamps (1.6, 2.4 and 3.2mm), electrode cutting clamps (1.6, 2.4 and 3.2mm), electrode holder, disposable container complete with liquid and a stainless steel stand.
The Ultima-Tig-Cut is CE marked and meets all applicable EU directives.
- Sales Leaflet