EXTRA TO THE ORDINARY – OPTIMAL STICK WELDING PERFORMANCE
FOC Weld/Earth Leads 50mm2 x 5mts @ 415V plug fitted
RRP £104.00 +VAT !
Master 315 is a stylish and practical stick welding machine, capable of absorbing the knocks and impacts of everyday welding life. Premium-class stick welding is characterized by reliable ignition, arc stability, and suitability for all electrodes, including cellulosic.
Lightweight and compact, the Master 315 is constructed from tough injection-molded plastic, featuring impact bridge protection structures, making it your reliable partner for workshop or site use.
Master 315 guarantees optimal welding performance and fast parameter setting, supported by the innovative Weld Assist menu selection tool. Weld Assist ensures suitable parameters are set for each application, regardless of your welding experience. Select the electrode type, electrode size, and joint type, and Weld Assist makes the perfect setting for you.
Stick welding may be a basic welding process, but Master 315 adds the extra to the ordinary in a perfect blend for professional welding.
- 60 % faster parameter setting with Weld Assist selection tool
- Bluetooth wireless remote control extends usability and removes safety trip hazards
- A full-color 7-inch TFT display ensures the best user experience
- Suitable for all electrode types
- Special welding program for cellulosic electrode welding
- 99 memory channels for saving welding parameters or WPS values
- When connected to a Flexlite TX223GVD134 TIG torch Master 315 provides an excellent power source for quality DC TIG welding
- Made from strong and recyclable plastics protecting the power source from the everyday knocks
- Separate models for generator use, multi-voltage applications and VRD
- The power source is easy to combine with optional Kemppi transport units