Inelco Neutrix Tungsten Grinder 110Volt
- Portable grinding for Tungsten electrodes
- Triple use of the Diamond Super Abrasive grinding disk
- Integrated dust filter for collection of toxic dust particles
- Accurate grinding for perfect repeatable angles
- A combined electrode length gauge and locking device, ensuring minimal removal of electrode during grinding (0.3mm)
- Longer electrode life between regrinds
- Ergonomic design and easy to use
- Capable of grinding electrodes up to 4mm in diameter.
- Available in 110 Volt or 230 Volt
- Powerful 850W motor producing 28000 RPM
- Fully enclosed Grinding chamber means there is no dust exposure to the operator thus eliminating the need for extraction
The Inelco Neutrix is a portable Tungsten grinder that is both environmentally friendly and able to grind quality points on Tungsten electrodes for TIG and plasma welding.
The Neutrix is the only machine that is equipped with an integrated dust filter, thereby protecting the operator and the environment against the unhealthy dust produced during the grinding of the electrode. The filter is replaceable.
Due to the use of an electrode holder, the Neutrix is able to grind electrodes as short as 15mm with a standard electrode clamp, and 8mm with a special electrode clamp. The use of the electrode holder also ensures a precise and concentric tip every time. The integral length gauge and locking devicemakes sure that only the minimum amount of electrode is removed during the grinding process. This gives an instant cost saving as wasted tungsten is kept ot a minimum.
The Neutrix is equipped with an inspection cover enabling the operator to see the grinding operation. The Neutrix is easy to operate, set the required grinding angle and secure the electrode into the holder using the locking device. The electrode is now set so as to minimise the amount of grinding required (0.3mm removal). Grinding takes place in the correct longitudinal direction along the electrode.
One uniquie feature of the Neutrix is that it is equipped with an eccentric plate, which makes it possible to adjust the grinding position on the face of the wheel, this triples the life of the diamond wheel.
The Neutrix is supplied in a case fully equipped for use, electrode clamps for 1.6, 2.4 and 3.2 diameter tungstens are included, other sizes are available. The storage case along with the moderate weight make the Neutrix ideal for working on site
The Neutrix tungsten grinder is CE marked and is manufactured to meet all applicable EU directives
- Sales Leaflet