The Master M323 is easy to use. Portable MIG welding machines come with Weld Assist, which offers automatic parameter settings that help you start welding quickly. It's a simple solution that welders can also use with minimal experience. Just select the material thickness, joint type, welding position, and start welding.
The Master M 323 is a high-performance portable MIG welding machine that delivers 320 amps of power at a 40% duty cycle. It's a portable and light small MIG welder ready for big jobs anywhere on site. Improve welding quality and save time with 28 built-in welding programs for Fe, Ss, AlMg5, AlSi5, CuSi3, CuAl8, and FC-CrNiMo filler materials. In addition, the Master M 323 portable MIG welder includes 4 welding programs for the MAX Cool arc welding process.
If you're looking for a portable MIG welder that can complete high-quality welds in challenging environments, the Master M 323 should be on top of your list.
- Versatile process selection for industrial welding: Manual, 1-MIG, Pulse MIG, DC TIG, and stick welding (MMA)
- Welding programs inc. Fe, Ss, Al, CuSi, CuAl, Fe Metal, Fe Rutil, FC-CrNiMo materials
- MAX and Wise welding processes for challenging steel, stainless steel, and aluminum welding applications
- Weld Assist establishes guidance for welding parameters
- Self-charging LED work lights improve work safety
- Safe-lift grab handle for safe lifting
- Two and four-wheel carriage options for easy movement
- SuperSnake GTX sub-feeder enables maximum reach in challenging welding sites
- Track and record arc-on time and welding parameters with integrated WeldEye ArcVision
- Digital WPS feature ensures that welding procedure specifications are always accurately followed
- Kinetic spool brake prevents wire spool overrun, automatically slowing and reversing the filler wire spool at the end of each weld
- Compatible with generator and multi-voltage use
- Memory channels for saving the best welding parameter settings
- Weight 27 kg
- Ultimate welding comfort and long-lasting, high-quality consumables with Flexlite GX welding guns
- M323 Brochure
- M323 Spec Sheet
- M323 Manual
- M323 Declaration of Conformity